Tommaso Imola offers great value for money with its fascinating features and stunning performance. Whether it’s a city or countryside, the bike is designed to conquer any terrain it takes on. Made of high-quality aluminium, Imola is built to last and will surely serve you for a long time.
Overview of Tommaso Imola Endurance Aluminum Road Bike
|Frame Size||XXS / XS – / S / M / L / XL|
|Frame Material||6061 SLA Aluminium frame|
|Bike Type||Endurance Road Bike|
|Wheel Set||Shimano Claris|
|Tires||Kenda K152 700×25|
|Pros||24 Speeds, Affordable, Shimano Drivetrain, Lightweight frame|
|Cons||Professional Assembly, Upgrade seat|
|Summary||Great for the beginner cyclist who wants reliable ride|
|Where to Buy||Check On Amazon|
Who is the bike designed for?
- With a reasonable price tag, this is a perfect road bike for people who look for affordability and quality.
- Worried about riding comforts? Well, with six different sizes to choose from, Imola offers perfect fit bikes for short and tall individuals.
- The bike is built to last and isn’t made cheaply. Therefore, it’s a great option for those who look for a long-term investment.
- To enhance the comfort and efficiency, Imola is designed with a compact frame geometry which offers a great deal of comfort to long distance riders.
- Finally, equipped with 24-speed, the bike enables the rider to scale down any terrains with ease. Hence, the bike is a fantastic choice for beginners as well as returning bikers.
What Features Does Tommaso Road Bike Offer To The Rider?
What image do you get when you think of an expensive bike? Well, Tommaso offers the same quality and looks that you’d expect in an expensive bike. Crafted with excellence, the bike design is tuned with latest advanced technology to handle any sort of abuse.
Also, the performance-tuned design helps the bike to meet the requirements of any rider. The design will allow you to access any components of the ride with ease. For example, the design makes it easier to access brakes on any situation. Nonetheless, a design only becomes complete when it benefits the end user.
Everyone has certain expectations when they purchase something. When it comes to the bike, the main concern will be about the durability and performance. Are you dealing with the same concerns?
If so, taking a good look at the frame will prove your doubts wrong. Made from 6061 SLA aluminium, Imola is built to last. The frame geometry presents the rider with a balance of lightness and compactness. On the other hand, the compact geometry also offers perfect posture to the rider as they cruise along the roadways with perfect speed.
Weight and Quality
Are you a beginner? Then most of the time, you’ll be told to go for an entry level road bike. Though, have you ever thought how these entry level bikes would perform?
As mentioned earlier, fitted with cheaper components to keep the price low, these bikes aren’t meant to perform or last long. That’s where 27lbs Tommaso Endurance Road bike comes in.
Imola provides great value for your money while providing you with all the benefits of an expensive bike. With quality components from Shimano and tuned aluminium frames, Imola presents the rider with truly comfortable riding experience.
What do you expect from your bike? Are you a rider just for the sake of exercise? Or are you the one who enjoys exploring roads with the two-wheeled companion?
In any case, you need a bike that’d perform, to be precise, you need a bike that’d let you in control. Being able to ride the bike with stability and control on any terrains, that’s the priority of any rider.
Equipped with 24-speed Shimano Claris shifters, It will let you cruise at any suitable speeds. Want to commute across steep terrains, cities, or countryside? With plenty of gears to choose from, Imola will surely help you on the course.
With speed, comes risk. A bike should have excellent braking power to prevent any accidents. Furthermore, good braking also enhances safety and control while riding on tough terrains. Let’s take a look at the stopping power of this beginner road bike
The bike comes fitted with Shimano Claris brakes coupled with dual pivot brake callipers. The brakes possess excellent stopping powers and let the rider to stop the bike at any point. These brakes are designed to improve your confidence and control on any roads.
You need quality and value for the money you spend. However, do you know most bikes on the market compromises on features to keep the price low? For example, they mix components of different manufacturers to save money and keep the price down. As a result, the performance of the bike declines.
That’s where Tommaso stands out, and the manufacturers claim that Imola is the only entry-level bike in the market equipped with full Shimano Claris groupset. These components are made specifically to work better with each other. As a result, the components help the bike to deliver a better performance when compared to similar bikes with the same price.
Well, bikes and people come in varying sizes. Even if the frame height suits you, there will be times when the handlebar would ruin your riding comfort. You don’t need to have any concerns when you choose Imola. The bike comes with a shallow handlebar to help you ride in a lower handlebar position.
To provide you with better grip, the handlebars are also fitted with a Tommaso Cork Tape. To sum it up, Its built keeping the specific riders in mind. As a result, it provides incomparable performance and control in every circumstance.
The comfort level does matter a great deal, and it has to be felt. With compact frame geometry, precise braking, and shallow handlebars, the Imola offers the best riding experience in the same price range. Also, the full Shimano Group set helps the bike to deliver a flawless performance.
Therefore, talking about riding comforts, Imola replicates the performance of an expensive higher end bike. To give the perfect posture for every rider, the bike comes in six different sizes from which you can choose.
Pros & Cons of the Imola Endurance Road Bike
- Shallow handlebars for better comfort.
- The bike comes with an affordable price tag.
- The bike is fitted with a corrosion-resistant frame.
- Equipped with 24-speed Shimano Claris R2000 shifters.
- The rider gets to choose from six different sizes which are a great plus.
- Shimano Claris brakes provide a greater level of safety on any roads.
- The design enables the rider to access components such as brakes with ease.
- No proper assembly instructions included.
- Riders recommend purchasing a different seat.
Tommaso Bike features at a glance
- The frame is made from durable 6061 SLA Aluminum.
- The frame is also laser measured for perfect fit.
- Full Shimano groupset for great overall performance.
- Lightweight Tommaso Corsa TC-20 rims for better stability.
- Tommaso stainless steel steer tube fork for durability on rough roads.
- 24-speed Shimano Claris shifter to ride at suitable speeds.
- Includes dual pivoted brake calipers for quick and reliable stopping power.
- Shimano Claris 11-28T cassette.
- Tommaso ultra-compact adjustable handlebars for precise control.
- The WTB Volt saddle provides comfort and cushion.
- Includes a triple 30/39/50T crankset from Shimano Claris.
- Shimano Claris 8-speed derailleur at the rear and a 3-speed derailleur in front.
- Tommaso TRS seat post to find comfortable riding heights.
- This bike is available in black, burnt orange, and white shades.
- The bike is super lightweight with around 27lbs weight.
- Includes composite flat pedals for easier pedalling.
FAQs & Answers
|Question: What separates Imola from its competitors?|
|Answer: The bike comes equipped with full Shimano Claris groupset. Whereas the other bikes come fitted with mixed components from different manufacturers.|
|Question: Does the bike comes with pedals?|
|Answer: The bike does come with platform pedals. Though, it’s recommended to change them as they are not meant for high performance.|
|Question: Is it possible to assemble the bike with instructions?|
|Answer: It might be difficult for someone without experience. It’s recommended to seek help from a professional.|
|Question: What is the exact weight of this bike?|
|Answer: Approx 25lbs.|
|Question: Is it possible to add extra accessories to this bike?|
|Answer: Yes, the frames are drilled for all verities of fenders, racks, and accessories.|
The bike is a great deal; however, it does have some small concerns to be taken care of. I’d recommend you swap out the hard seat for better riding comfort. Also, the wheels might need truing in case if there’s a defect, that is normal for bikes under these rates.
The Tommaso Imola road bike is certainly a favourite among beginners and returning bikers who are looking for a decent road bike below $1000. Equipped with quality components at an affordable price, the features of this bike offer better performance when compared to its competitors. The manufacturers claim that it’s the only entry-level bike which comes with full Shimano Claris groupset.
However, It does show some flaws in its low price. The seat and pedals have to be swapped for better comfort and performance. Also, the assembly of this bike isn’t going to be easy if you’re no expert. Prepare to seek help from a professional for easy assembly.
Last Updated: 3rd August, 2019